- Papers should not have been presented, published, or accepted to be published elsewhere.
- All abstracts will be published in the Student Congress Booklet of "Covid-19 & Health" before the congress is held.
- Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail to "[email protected] or [email protected]" before 1 March 2021.
- The abstracts' text should be submitted in English only, in a separate Word document in the following format: max. Three hundred words, 1.5 line spaced New Times Roman 11-point font (except for the title, which should be 12-point font), A4 size page formatting, with the page margins of 1.5 inch (or 2.5 cm) from the left, top, and bottom and 1 inch (0r 2 cm) from the right.
- A paper should not be more than 1 page, including tables, charts, appendixes, and references.
- Abstracts should also include the following information:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Figure captions
- All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
- Name of the selected topic
- Student Certificate
- Please note: Abstract must be submitted in DOC format only. The abstracts which are not submitted in a given style cannot be accepted.
- For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or [email protected].
- Participants can send abstracts of a poster or oral presentations using our template below.
Abstract Title (title case, bold, Times New Roman 12 pt font)
Name of presenter, name(s) of contributor(s)
Department(s) and institution(s) of all contributors
(use superscript numbers (i.e., 1) to link department affiliations)
Body of abstract (300 words or less, Times New Roman 11 pt font, 1.5 inches left margin, 1-inch right margin. Do Not use justified spacing)
Materials and Methods:
Discussion and Conclusions:
Keywords: 3-5 keywords are available
Name(s) of the funding agency(s) supporting your research (i.e., the presenter is supported by)